These Spinach Ranch Chicken Burgers are some green burgers. But, even though these are vibrantly green, I promise they don’t taste green. Instead, they’re packed with spinach but exploding with ranch flavour, which my inner six-year-old loves. I mean, ranch dressing is pretty much one of the most incredible things on earth (even if no one wants to admit it).
Juicy Spinach Ranch Chicken Burgers
This spinach ranch chicken burgers are a must-try. You'll love making these if you are on a diet.
- 1 pound chicken breast cut into chunks
- 4 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 1 medium egg
- 3 cups spinach
- ⅓ cup yogurt plain
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- In a food processor, place the chunks of chicken and pulse a few times until it slightly resembles ground chicken.
- Add in the ranch seasoning, egg and spinach. Pulse until it forms a ball. (The less you pulse, the less ‘green’ looking your burgers will be).
- Form 5 medium-sized patties and place them on a plate or baking sheet lined with plastic wrap or foil. Refrigerate for at least an hour before grilling.
- Using a grill pan or outdoor grill, cook the burgers on medium-high heat until cooked through. For me, this was about 6 minutes on each side. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl for the aioli and mix. Top the burgers generously with the aioli – serve on a bun or top of a salad.
Calories: 151kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 21gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 690mgPotassium: 475mgFiber: 0.4gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1779IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 1mg
Did you give this recipe a whirl?We’re all ears to hear about your results!