These Spinach Ranch Chicken Burgers are some green burgers. But, even though these are vibrantly green, I promise they don’t taste green. Instead, they’re packed with spinach but exploding with ranch flavour, which my inner six-year-old loves. I mean, ranch dressing is pretty much one of the most incredible things on earth (even if no one wants to admit it).
Juicy Spinach Ranch Chicken Burgers
- 1 pound chicken breast cut into chunks
- 4 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 1 medium egg
- 3 cups spinach
- ⅓ cup yogurt plain
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- In a food processor, place the chunks of chicken and pulse a few times until it slightly resembles ground chicken.
- Add in the ranch seasoning, egg and spinach. Pulse until it forms a ball. (The less you pulse, the less ‘green’ looking your burgers will be).
- Form 5 medium-sized patties and place them on a plate or baking sheet lined with plastic wrap or foil. Refrigerate for at least an hour before grilling.
- Using a grill pan or outdoor grill, cook the burgers on medium-high heat until cooked through. For me, this was about 6 minutes on each side. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl for the aioli and mix. Top the burgers generously with the aioli – serve on a bun or top of a salad.