If you’re craving a classic American burger with a twist, then this bacon burger recipe is just what you need. This recipe takes the traditional burger to the next level by adding crispy bacon on top of a juicy beef patty. You can make this mouth-watering burger quickly with simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions.
The bacon burger is a staple in many fast-food chains and restaurants, but making it home can be just as delicious and satisfying. By using fresh, high-quality ingredients and adding your personal touch, you can make a burger that is just as tasty, if not better, than the ones you would find at a restaurant. Plus, making your bacon burger at home allows you to control the ingredients and customize it to your liking, whether adding more bacon, using a different cheese or even swapping out the beef patty for a vegetarian option.
This bacon burger recipe is a tasty and satisfying way to enjoy a classic American dish. The combination of juicy beef, crispy bacon, and melted cheddar cheese creates a flavor explosion in your mouth. You can also add your favorite toppings or sauces to make it your own. Finally, serve this burger with a side of fries or onion rings for the ultimate meal.
Classic American Bacon Burger Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium hamburger buns
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 strips bacon
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 4 slices tomato
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Portion the beef mixture into four balls and shape them into patties.
- Place the beef patties on the grill or grill pan and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until they reach your desired level of doneness.
- While the patties cook, cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy.
- When the beef patties are almost done, top each one with a slice of cheddar cheese and let it melt.
- Toast your hamburger buns on the grill or grill pan.
- To assemble the burger, spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise on the bottom half of the buns.
- Add lettuce, tomato, a beef patty with melted cheese, and two strips of bacon on top.
- Close the burgers with the top half of the bun and serve hot.