- 1 pound of ground lamb
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 cup of button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons of red wine
- 2 ounces of goat cheese
- Whole-wheat hamburger buns
- Combine the meat, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and oregano in a large bowl. Mix with your hands to combine but do not over mix. Form into two patties.
- Place on a pre-heated grill pan or outdoor grill and cook for 5 minutes on the first side; flip and cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes on the other side (depending on how you like your burger).
- While the burgers are cooking, cook the mushrooms in a saute pan over medium heat with olive oil. After they cook for 5 minutes, add salt, pepper to taste and the red wine. Cook the mushrooms until all of the wine is absorbed into them and lightly browned.
- Top the burgers with goat cheese, mushrooms and other toppings.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag us on Instagram at @burgerrecipesinfo