If you’re a burger lover looking for a recipe to satisfy your cravings, you’ll want to try this cheesy burger with mushrooms. This recipe combines juicy beef patties with sautéed mushrooms and melted cheese for a truly indulgent burger experience. This burger’s combination of flavors and textures will make your taste buds sing!
To make this cheesy burger with mushrooms, we’ll season the beef patties with salt and pepper and then grill them to perfection. We’ll then top each patty with sautéed mushrooms and your favorite type of cheese, allowing it to melt over the top. We’ll also add some classic burger toppings like lettuce, tomato, onion, and a special sauce made with mayonnaise, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
Delightful Cheesy Burger With Mushrooms
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 medium burger buns
- 4 slices cheese your choice
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- ½ medium onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for sautéing
- 1 handful lettuce
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium red onion
Burger Sauce Ingredients
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Portion the ground beef into 4 and form into patties.
- Season each patty with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill the beef patties for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked to your preference.
- In a separate pan, heat some olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and onions to a skillet and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes until softened.
- Add minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Top each beef patty with a slice of cheese and cover the grill to allow it to melt.
- Toast your burger buns on the grill for 1 to 2 minutes until lightly charred.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce using a small bowl to make the burger sauce.
- Assemble the cheeseburgers by placing a lettuce leaf and a tomato slice on each bun’s bottom half.
- Place the beef patty on top of the tomato and a few slices of red onion.
- Spoon the sautéed mushrooms over the top of the patty.
- Drizzle burger sauce over the top and add the top half of the bun.
- Serve the cheesy burgers with mushrooms immediately, and enjoy!