- 2 tablespoons of fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon of poultry seasoning
- 8 ounces of uncooked ground chicken
- 8 dinner rolls, split
- Arugula leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9x9x2 baking pan with foil; then set it aside.
- Combine bread crumbs, barbecue sauce, and poultry seasoning in a medium bowl. Add ground chicken; mix well. Shape the chicken mixture into 8 balls; place 2 inches apart in the prepared baking pan. Flatten until about 1/4-inch thick.
- Place the pan of patties in the oven on a separate oven rack from the potatoes. Bake patties for 5 minutes. Turn patties and bake another 5 minutes or until patties are no longer pink.
- Layer rolls with arugula, burgers, mayonnaise, arugula and bun top.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag us on Instagram at @burgerrecipesinfo