I love adding bacon into my burgers. At this point, who doesn’t? That’s why I whipped up this easy Gourmet BBQ Bacon Burgers that always make my day.
I also love the sauce mix. But, overall, it’s hard to go wrong with a regular burger and even harder to go wrong with the BBQ bacon burgers!
Gourmet BBQ Bacon Burgers
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 4 strips bacon cooked
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 ½ teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef leanest
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 medium hamburger buns whole-wheat, halved
Hamburger Toppings Of Your Choice:
- 1 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1 small head lettuce
- 1 medium onions sliced
- Mix together the mayonnaise and barbecue sauce in a small bowl, then set aside (I did this while I cooked the bacon).
- In another bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise mixture, onion and steak seasoning. Then add the ground beef and mix with your hands. Shape into four patties.
- Grill burgers over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until done, then add cheese and continue to grill for another 1-2 minutes.
- Top each burger with grilled bacon, a dollop of mayo mix, and a choice of greens.