I love adding bacon into my burgers. At this point, who doesn’t? That’s why I whipped up this easy Gourmet BBQ Bacon Burgers that always make my day.
I also love the sauce mix. But, overall, it’s hard to go wrong with a regular burger and even harder to go wrong with the BBQ bacon burgers!
Gourmet BBQ Bacon Burgers
If you love putting bacon in your burgers, this Gourmet BBQ Bacon Burgers recipe is perfect for you. Learn to cook the recipe here.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 4 strips bacon cooked
- 1 ½ teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 ½ teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef leanest
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 medium hamburger buns whole-wheat, halved
Hamburger Toppings Of Your Choice:
- 1 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1 small head lettuce
- 1 medium onions sliced
- Mix together the mayonnaise and barbecue sauce in a small bowl, then set aside (I did this while I cooked the bacon).
- In another bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise mixture, onion and steak seasoning. Then add the ground beef and mix with your hands. Shape into four patties.
- Grill burgers over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until done, then add cheese and continue to grill for another 1-2 minutes.
- Top each burger with grilled bacon, a dollop of mayo mix, and a choice of greens.
Calories: 678kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 33gFat: 45gSaturated Fat: 17gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 112mgSodium: 837mgPotassium: 655mgFiber: 3gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 908IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 329mgIron: 5mg
Did you give this recipe a whirl?We’re all ears to hear about your results!