If you always crave buffalo chicken, blue cheese and burgers, this is absolutely the recipe for you. This buffalo chicken burger is super simple and a family favourite in our tiny home. We often pair this meal with roasted vegetables and a nice cold beer.
- 2 pounds of ground chicken
- Buffalo sauce
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- A handful of bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- Burger toppings of your choice
- Combine 2 pounds of ground chicken, as much hot sauce as you can stand, a handful of bread crumbs, 2 eggs and blue cheese crumbles. I eyeball the hot sauce, and blue cheese crumbles because we love a lot of both.
- Heat a skillet on the stovetop and create patties. The patties will be looser than you would expect until they start cooking; this is why I do not grill our buffalo chicken burgers.
- Cook until the juices run clear. Top your bun as you like. With Buffalo Chicken Burgers, I love a light layer of mayo, the burger, additional blue cheese crumbles to top, a splash of hot sauce and shredded lettuce.