Want something new for your burger dressing? I suggest that you give this white truffle mayo, and you’ll get to taste a different kind of flavour! What’s good about this burger dressing is that you can store in the fridge when you have leftover and use it again when you need to. It’s an easy-to-make burger dressing that you’d undoubtedly fall in love with.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of white truffle-infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 whole organic egg
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Whisk together the egg or egg yolks, mustard, salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Slowly add in the truffle oil and whisk. Add in a few drops of the olive oil and whisk. Continue for a few minutes.
- In a steady stream, continue adding olive oil while you whisk vigorously until the desired level of thickness is achieved.
- Finally, stir in the chives and the dill.