Special Blue Cheese Sauce
I swear you'll need this Special Blue Cheese Sauce for you next homemade burger. This just goes well with everything and I can guarantee that you'll love it.
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- Add mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and thoroughly combine.
- Stir in blue cheese chunks.
Calories: 497kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 13gFat: 48gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 19gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 1226mgPotassium: 182mgFiber: 0.1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 487IUVitamin C: 0.02mgCalcium: 323mgIron: 0.3mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!