Lamb burgers are just as savoury as beef. But personally, I find them more even better, especially when grilled. In fact, I make them every week because I just love grilled lamb burgers that much. And here’s a simple recipe you should try at home.
Grilled Lamb Burgers
- 1 pound ground lamb fresh
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons parsley finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest grated
- 1 ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ teaspoon cumin
- ¾ teaspoon coriander
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In a big bowl, combine all burger ingredients. Mould into 4 patties.
- Heat the burners in your fuel grill to medium. After about 10 minutes, grill the patties for 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Assemble burgers on lettuce wraps or buns. Add burger sauce you prefer and serve.