Lamb burgers are just as savoury as beef. But personally, I find them more even better, especially when grilled. In fact, I make them every week because I just love grilled lamb burgers that much. And here’s a simple recipe you should try at home.
- 1 pound of fresh ground lamb
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons of grated lemon zest
- 1 ¼ teaspoon of dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon of cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon of coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- In a big bowl, combine all burger ingredients. Mould into 4 patties.
- Heat the burners in your fuel grill to medium. After about 10 minutes), grill the patties for 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Assemble burgers on lettuce wraps or buns. Add burger sauce you prefer and serve.