Built an appetite around tea time, or looking for something tasty to eat before lunch? Thinking of making something delicious for the kids, or don’t know what to serve in front of upcoming guests? I have a perfect solution for you. All you need to know is how to make a zinger burger to solve all these problems.
It doesn’t take days to learn how to make them; you need not be a perfect chef to make a tasty one. All you need to do is follow the below-given zinger burger recipe.
Easy Homemade Zinger Burger
If you love zinger burger, I got the perfect recipe for you. This zinger burger is the best copy of the classic fastfood burger recipe.
- 300 grams ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons mustard paste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup corn flour
- ½ cup white flour
- 2 tablespoons chicken powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon white pepper powder
- ⅓ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch thyme
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary powder
- ¼ cup cooking oil to deep fry
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 handful iceberg lettuce
- 6 medium burger buns
- First, you need to slice the chicken in 6 layers, if not already sliced, and place these pieces in an already greased plastic bag. Now spread them with the help of a kitchen hammer until they are very thin. Now put the hammered chicken pieces in a mixing bowl and add white vinegar, salt, mustard paste, red chili powder, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, and rosemary powder in the quantitative and mix them all. Leave the preparation for almost half an hour to marinate.
- Add all the dry ingredients, corn flour, rice flour, white flour, chicken powder, black pepper powder, baking powder, white pepper powder, and salt, in a separate bowl and mix them well. Beat eggs in a separate container. Now pick the chicken pieces, one at a time; first, dip it in a dry mixture and coat it on both sides. Dip it in the container, having beaten eggs. Once again, repeat the procedure and deep fry the pieces in preheated oil.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard paste, and 2 tablespoons of vinegar in a separate bowl and mix them well.
- Making a burger: Cut the bun into two halves with the help of a knife. Now spread one tablespoon full of sauce on the bun, place the chicken piece, and once again cover with the sauce. Cover it with the other half of the bun.
- Yummy zinger burgers are ready to serve. Things that should be kept in mind while following this zinger burger recipe are that the ingredients should be measured accurately and the oil should be hot before putting chicken pieces in it otherwise; they will not become crispy.
Calories: 550kcalCarbohydrates: 72gProtein: 19gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0.05gCholesterol: 45mgSodium: 796mgPotassium: 452mgFiber: 6gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 115IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 158mgIron: 4mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!