Sizzle up a juicy mini burger at home to support your favourite team for the Super Bowl! This is a perfect appetizer for your party guests and an easy recipe that is packed with flavour in every bite!
I love making these sliders when I want to impress my visitors. These are the perfect little appetizers to treat your guests.
I just love how tasty and easy they are to make. The combination of flavours is just too enticing for me that I never forget to serve these at all during spontaneous occasions.
Juicy Mini Burger Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Adobo Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon spicy southwest mustard
- 3 sprays cooking spray
- 12 slices cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 12 mini slider buns
- Condiments of choice
- Combine meat, Adobo, onion powder, pepper, and mustard. Mix with hands until just combined. Portion out and roll meat mixture into 12 balls (half mixture, next separate into fourths, then each fourth into 3 balls).
- Arrange balls on the plate. Use a second plate to flatten into 1/2 inch tall patties.
- Spray griddle with non-stick spray and preheat on Medium/Medium-High until hot. Cook the first side of the patties for 2 minutes, flip, immediately place on cheese, and cook for another 2 minutes (for well done, cook 3 minutes on each side). Set cooked patties aside.
- Turn off the heat and remove excess grease (with a paper towel). Turn the heat back to Medium and add butter. Once butter is melted, place buns in butter – inside of bun down. Brush tops with melted butter. Cook on each side until lightly browned.
- Assemble sliders and add condiments.