I recently made a habit of using avocado as my primary burger dressing. I have tried and tried different variations to perfect this recipe. And today, I finally share with you my special avocado burger spread. Enjoy!
Special Avocado Burger Spread
I love avocados in my burgers. That's why I always use it to pair with my homemade burgers. Here's a special avocado burger spread you must try!
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato
- ½ medium lime cut
- ¼ cup cilantro fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Start by cutting the avocado in quarters.
- Cut the tomato into quarters as well.
- Place the avocado and tomato in a food processor.
- Add the salt, pepper, cilantro and squeeze the lime into the mix.
- Process the ingredients until pasty.
- Toss on a bun, include toppings and avocado spread and enjoy!
Calories: 90kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 1gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 587mgPotassium: 337mgFiber: 4gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 404IUVitamin C: 12mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 0.5mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!