When you go Paleo, the first thing you always end up giving up is fast food. But, along with processed foods, it will have the most significant effect on your wellbeing. Suddenly you have lost all that saturated fat that your body was used to, and you can feel ten years younger just by making this change to your lifestyle. That’s why I made these full of flavour paleo burgers for you.
But if you give up on your processed foods and fast food, you are left without the burger. I mean, how can this be possible? We all love a burger, and it is the favourite food of many of us.
If you still want to have your burger, you will be surprised how healthy you can make it. And if you wanted to, you could have a burger seven days a week, 365 days a year. I don’t, as I would end up hating burgers if I did that, but having them once a week would be amazing.
In this full of flavour paleo burgers recipe, there are only two ingredients (your mince and your seasoning), and then you can add whatever garnish you like to go with it. I want to have mine with sliced cucumbers, but as it is still Paleo approved, don’t forget that you can have fried onions!
Full of Flavour Paleo Burgers
- 1 pound minced beef
- 1 handful lettuce
- 1 big tomato sliced
- 1 big onion sliced
- 1 small cucumber sliced
- 2½ tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Mix all the seasoning ingredients together and store them in an airtight container. Add 2 tablespoons of the seasoning to the minced beef and mix together well, especially the seasoning.
- Place the minced beef into four even-sized burgers on a grill pan. Place burgers on the preheated grill and cook evenly on each side or until cooked in the middle.
- Once the burger is cooked, serve on a large lettuce leaf and add toppings as you wish. Fold the lettuce leaf into a wrap.