It has been a while since I spoilt you with a recipe, so I am happy to announce that the wait has been worth it. So today, I am sharing with you; sesame chick-pork patties. This is very tasty and easy to make–you’d be craving it for days!
- 1 egg
- 500 grams of extra lean pork mince
- 500 grams of free-range chicken mince
- bunch of spring onion
- 1 chilli
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- Cut up the ingredients finely, don't go for the chunk effect – it doesn't work.
- Use a little more sesame oil in the mixture if you think it needs a little more 'glue'. You don't want them falling apart in the frying pan.
- Make the patty balls small; you don't want to be standing over the stove all night waiting for a tennis ball-sized patty to cook, so make them small (like a golf ball) – you also will make more this way, hello lunch tomorrow!
- If you have a bottle of peanut oil hanging around in the pantry waiting for a rainy day, pull it out and fry the patties in it – just for a little something extra, we found they tasted better than the sesame oil ones.
- Serve warm!