With the help of my friend, I have mastered our go-to burgers. These pimento cheese burgers are melt in your mouth, juicy, and just downright delicious. People ask what we put in our meat every time we make them. The key is the cream. We splash a little heavy cream, Worcestershire, and lots of dashes of hot sauce before mixing it up and calling it a day.
And then I decided to top it with pimento cheese (sorry, I’m not sorry). So these pimento cheese burgers went straight from delicious to the real sinful quick. I’m already dreaming of trying it with some jalapeño pimento cheese.
My dear friend’s recipe for pimento cheese is the best because it is more cream cheese-based than mayo. I wouldn’t say I always like mayonnaise. I like my pimento cheese dense, perfect for spreading on crackers, and not runny with mayo.
Rich Pimento Cheese Burgers
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 5 dashes Worcestershire
- 15 dashes hot sauce
Pimento Cheese Ingredients
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces pimento cheese
- 5 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- Mix everything together in a bowl. Form 8 to 10 patties.
- Grill over high heat until they’re no longer pink in the middle (about 5 minutes on each side).
- Top with pimento cheese sauce and preferred toppings.
Pimento Cheese Instructions
- Grate cheese in a bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix with a spatula. Refrigerate until 10 minutes before serving.