An all-American grilled burger is the perfect comfort food whenever you are craving something guiltily good. That’s why I’m sharing with you this very simple recipe for barbecued meat patties.
The process of making these patties is very easy. I bet you’ll enjoy grilling these with your loved ones.
- 1 1/4 pound of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of half and half
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash of hot pepper sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground beef, egg and onion.
- Add green pepper, soy sauce, ketchup, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, mix half and half and cornstarch, then add to meat mixture, mixing to blend well.
- Form portions of meat into thick meat patties.
- Place patties on the preheated barbecue grill.
- Broil the patties 3 to 4 inches from the heat. Baste the patties with sauce and flip them over from time to time for even browning.
- Grill for 12 to 15 minutes total or to your liking--time depends on how well you like your meat done.
- Serve meat patties on hamburger buns, if you want, or with French fries.