It seems like burgers are slowly taking over my place; a new business place pops out of nowhere now and then. That said, we had to test a burger recipe for ourselves. So today, I’m sharing the juiciest bacon burger recipe I have made at home.
This is one of the easiest and tastiest homemade burgers you can make at home when you find the best recipe to serve as a snack.
Juiciest Bacon Burger Recipe
I love bacon in my burgers and I always explore different variations to play with it. But I always go back to making this juiciest bacon burger.
- 100 grams bacon
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 300 grams ground pork
- 1 medium egg
- 50 grams flour
BBQ Sauce Ingredients
- 1 medium white onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Gather your ingredients
- Drizzle olive oil in a heated pan for the sauce, then add the minced garlic and onion. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until everything starts to caramelize. Add the paprika and stir, be careful not to burn the mixture. Add the vinegar and reduce it. Now to complete the sauce, add the Worcester sauce and ketchup. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, depending on how thick you want. Take it out and set it aside.
- Drizzle olive oil in a heated pan for the patty, and add the minced onion and bacon. When it’s nice and crispy, add the paprika. Take it out and pat it dry with some paper towels.
- Set the seasoned meat in a bowl and mix it with the bacon mixture and a beaten egg.
- On a flat floured surface, we start forming the patties. It should be about 2 fingers thick.
- In a heated oiled pan, we place the patty. Leave it for 3 minutes on each side at a medium temperature.
- To keep the meat out, spoon the sauce formed around the patties and drizzle it all over them.
- Just add bun, patty, sauce, and toppings. Enjoy!
Calories: 1047kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 32gFat: 84gSaturated Fat: 32gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 37gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 237mgSodium: 443mgPotassium: 790mgFiber: 3gSugar: 11gVitamin A: 370IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 84mgIron: 4mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!