Potatoes are really nice to make some homemade patties. You can even make them an alternative to greasy burgers. So Potatoes are nice to make some homemade patties. You can even make them an alternative to greasy burgers. So today, I’ll share with you this deep-fried potato patties recipe that I like to make at home. It’s super simple and doesn’t take much of your time. Enjoy!
- 3 small potatoes
- 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of meatball seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- 7 sprigs of dill
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 sprigs of scallions
- Sunflower oil
- Peel three small potatoes and boil them until they are soft. While boiling the potatoes, always put cold water into the pot. If you put hot water until the inside of the potato is cooked, it leaves the starch outside and crumbles.
- Dip a knife or fork to see if the potato is cooked. If it falls off the fork quickly when you lift it, it is cooked.
- After cooling, mash the potatoes in a large bowl. It is not a problem to stay in pieces in between. On the contrary, it creates a different texture and even increases the pleasure of the meatballs.
- Add 2 eggs, 4 tablespoons of breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons of meatball spice, 1 teaspoon of tomato paste and 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Knead until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Finely chop 5 sprigs of spring onion and 7 sprigs of dill and mix.
- Pour 1 to 2 finger-high sunflower oil into a large pan and heat it.
- Next, prepare flat patties the size of women's meatballs, then press firmly to form patties.
- Add them to the warmed oil.
- When both sides are beautifully browned, put it on a napkin and remove the excess oil.
- Your potato patties are waiting for you to enjoy.