Blue Cheese Stuffed Cheese Burger Grilled Cheese – it sounds so sinful in its own way, and rightly so. Years back, when I started cooking for myself, I mostly lived in small apartments that didn’t allow for outdoor grills on the balcony. So, I mostly cook my meat in the oven or on the stovetop. The right cheeseburger cheese has three requirements: It has to taste good on a burger. This is a new recipe to try for stuffed burgers.
This Blue Cheese Stuffed Cheese Burger Grilled Cheese recipe features an eight-ounce patty stuffed with blue cheese crumbles, dunked in burger buns, toast grilled cheese sandwiches, and a stuffed beef patty topped with American cheese. You can use Blue Cheese-Roasted Garlic-Pepper filling only to add to the savory flavors of this dish. We cut the calories by using the grilling method.
The delicious and simple herbed cheese spread makes these burgers perfect for low-stress entertaining on a hot summer night! It’s the grilled cheese we didn’t know we needed. These loaded burgers are one hearty meal in a bun. You can cook Blue Cheese Stuffed Cheese Burger Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Jaw-Dropping Blue Cheese Stuffed Cheese Burger Grilled Cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 bunch blue cheese crumbles
- 2 medium burger buns
- 4 slices American cheese
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Add salt and pepper to ground beef. Combine well.
- Form the patties. You need a top patty and bottom patty so that you can close in the blue cheese. Don’t make them crazy thick.
- Place some blue cheese crumbles in the center of a patty.
- Place the other patty on top and squeeze the sides closed, making 1 patty.
- Keep doing so until u have all of your patties made…. I only needed 2! Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat up your stovetop grill.
- Place your patties on the grill and cook to your liking.
- After they are done, remove them to a plate and rest for a few seconds.
- Place two slices of bread butter on one side and place butter side down on your grill…. Clean off the burger grease from the grill first.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each slice of buns.
- Place a patty on top of each slice of cheese.
- Put one slice of cheese on top of each burger, then butter two more slices of bread and place the bread buttered side up on top of the cheese.
- Place a lid over the burger and grill one side to your liking, then flip and grill the other to your liking.
- Plate and enjoy!