Want to stay healthy while enjoying your favourite burgers? I think this Easy Paleo Cheese Sauce recipe can be an answer to that! Sauces are necessary for burgers, and if my burgers don’t have it right, I’m out.
Lately, I want to stay healthy, so I am navigating toward more nutritious choices. And this recipe is the perfect one I have tried. To be honest, I’ve been gatekeeping this sauce for years now as I want to make my burgers healthy but still as authentic as it is. And now, I’m ready to share it here. Here’s the super simple paleo cheese sauce recipe you must try.
Easy Paleo Cheese Sauce Recipe
This cheese sauce is a versatile burger sauce you can prepare at home. You can use this sauce for other treats like nachos, sandwiches, and more. But I especially love it for burgers.
- 4 ounces cream cheese organic and low-fat
- 1 cup heavy cream pastured
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup gouda grated
- ½ cup fontin grated
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg ground
- Heat the heavy cream and cream cheese on medium in a small saucepan-do not allow it to boil.
- Once simmering, whisk the cream cheese to combine and add the remaining ingredients. Whisk the cheese in until fully melted and allow to reduce slightly and thicken while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
Calories: 461kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 19gFat: 41gSaturated Fat: 26gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 140mgSodium: 604mgPotassium: 132mgFiber: 0.01gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1348IUVitamin C: 0.2mgCalcium: 514mgIron: 0.2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!