Looking for a healthy and flavorful turkey burger patty recipe? Look no further! Our recipe is packed with veggies like zucchini, bell pepper, basil, and scallions, making it both delicious and nutritious.
Are you struggling to get your kids to eat their veggies? Try our turkey burger patty recipe! We’ve added zucchini, bell pepper, basil, and scallions to make these burgers both healthy and tasty. They’re perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
If you’re looking for a meatloaf alternative, simply skip the burgers and use our recipe to make a delicious and healthy meatloaf. Just top it with quality tomato sauce and sprinkle it with some grated cheese, and bake until the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
Our turkey burger patties are lean and moist, thanks to the addition of zucchini and other veggies. They’re a nutritious and delicious alternative to traditional beef burgers. Give this turkey burger patty recipe a try today!
Delicious and Nutritious Turkey Burger Patty Recipe
- 1 small zucchini grated fine
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper diced small
- 3 stalks scallions green part only, sliced very thinly
- ½ cup panko crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 medium egg whisked well
- ¼ cup fresh basil minced
- Add zucchini, garlic, red pepper, panko, egg, basil, and turkey to a large bowl.
- Mix all of the ingredients together by hand and form patties (I was able to get 5 decent patties out of my meat mixture).
- Push your thumb into the middle to create a well in each of the patties to stop them from bulking up in the middle.
- When cooking on a grill, it’s preferable to use a plancha (cast-iron griddle) or some other grill-safe flat surface. The burgers will be very loose and fall apart easily.
- They’re done when the internal temperature reaches 160°F. Eat well!