- 100 grams of minced steak per burger
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar glaze
- 4 baby gherkins, 2 diced and 2 sliced lengthways
- 1 white muffin, sliced and lightly toasted on the cut side
- 1 teaspoon of tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon of English mustard
- 2 thick slices of red Leicester cheese
- Handful of rocket
- Mix the minced beef with the balsamic glaze and diced gherkin.
- Squish well into burger shapes.
- Cook on a griddle, flipping carefully until gnarly and brown at the top with the cheese, and cook until melted.
- Spread the ketchup and mustard over the muffin.
- Heap the rocket into the muffin.
- Add the sliced gherkins.
- Add the burger and top with the other half of the muffin.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag us on Instagram at @burgerrecipesinfo