The Quinoa Veggie Bean Burger recipe below is something that is super easy using leftover grains, veggies and beans. Making a few of these veggie burgers and keeping them in the freezer for those days you are busy will help you eat without feeling guilty!
You will see below the mixture I used to make the Quinoa Veggie Bean Burger. Love having healthy options available! In a bowl, add your quinoa cauliflower mixture with beans. I used black beans that I cooked up with green chilies and cilantro. If you don’t have leftovers, just use some canned beans. Add some oat flour and give it a good mix. You can use regular flour if you don’t have oat flour.
When mixing, make sure to notice if it’s too watery or dry. If it’s too watery, add more flour, too dry, add a few tablespoons of water. I used a soup ladle to get the mixture into a sheet pan. With the back of a spoon, flatten the burger carefully, so it doesn’t break.
After baking the Quinoa Veggie Bean Burger in the oven, your burger will come out perfectly. Nothing crumbles, and it’s perfectly cooked inside! Let it cool while you prepare your fixings for the burger!
I hope you give this Quinoa Veggie Bean Burger recipe a try! Enjoy your day!!
Delicious Quinoa Veggie Bean Burger
- 1 cup beans I used leftover black beans. You can also use canned beans and flavor it up using spices of your choice.
- 2 cups quinoa and cauliflower mix you can use any grains you have leftover
- 6 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce
- In a mixing bowl, add your grains and bean mixture.
- Smash the beans with a fork and mix thoroughly.
- Add in the oat flour or flour of your choice.
- Mix and shape into patties. If you are making these ahead, place the mixture into the fridge and let it sit for 30 minutes. It will be easier to handle.
- I used a soup ladle to make the patties. Add it to your silicone mat with the back of a spoon, and press down gently.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- I like to eat it with air-fried wedges and veggies on the side. Enjoy!