When you have a ton of leftover brisket and have had enough of brisket sandwiches, this BBQ Brisket Burger is the way to go! Well, yes, you read that correctly. Before you make these meaty treats have your cardiologist’s number close by.
- 2 1/2 pounds of 80/20 ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt, fine ground
- 1 teaspoon of pepper tin
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
- 2 cups of chopped black Gold brisket
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 Stufz stuffed burger press hamburger
- 1 small red onion
- 3 cups of coleslaw
- Bring beef up to room temperature, take the first five ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly together.
- Now, place 3 ounces of burger meat in the bottom of the press sprinkle some of the Black Gold Brisket.
- Next, place beef on top and press. While making your burgers have your cast-iron skillet heating up with 1 1/2 tablespoon of canola oil. When the pan is piping hot, place in your burgers cook for 3 to 4 mins giving it a perfect char. Flip burger and repeat!
- Put on the finishing touches. After your burger has rested for a few minutes, it is time to complete your meaty masterpiece. Grab your buns; note their size because they will be bigger after this burger! We prefer to toast our buns, but that is entirely up to you. Place a small dollop of barbecue sauce on the bottom of the bun. Now place your burger patty on top, add a ring or two of red onion lastly, place 2 tablespoons of coleslaw on top. Grab a napkin and go to work!