If you love BBQ, bacon, and chicken all at the same time, why not consider throwing them all in for an excellent burger? That’s exactly what I thought, so I made up this Hickory BBQ Bacon Chicken Burger recipe that my family now loves!
This Hickory BBQ Bacon Chicken Burger is not that hard to cook. You’ll surely enjoy the process of making these delicious burgers.
- 1 pound of ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 4 slices of cheddar
- Sliced pickles
- BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place bacon on a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place in oven and bake until crispy for about 15-20 minutes.
- Mix ground chicken with paprika, garlic powder and dried parsley. Form into 4 patties.
- Heat oil (I used bacon grease) in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken burgers for about 5-7 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Serve chicken burgers topped with pickles, lettuce, cheddar cheese, bacon and BBQ sauce. Enjoy!
Serve with some roasted Brussels sprouts and butternut squash for a healthy, well-rounded Paleo meal.