“BBQ” this term has become an icon for most restaurants nowadays, and whenever we see it, we start salivating. However, to most people, barbecue terms seem very complicated, and today I’m going to make it simple for them. Today we will prepare barbecue sauce by which you can marinate most of your BBQ recipes to make them simpler. But for me, I love it the most when used as a burger sauce.
“BBQ” this term has become an icon for most restaurants nowadays, and whenever we see it, we start salivating.
Stop buying barbecue sauce from the store and start preparing by yourself. It is very easy and tastes much better than store-bought. You can use it in any BBQ preparation.
Ultimate Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 ½ tablespoon dry mustard
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ cup ketchup
- 1 ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Mix brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire Sauce, vinegar, and water in a blender.
- Season it with mustard, salt, paprika, pepper and Hot Pepper Sauce and blend until smooth paste forms.
- Once completed blending, pour it into a bowl, or you can preserve it by chilling it once and pouring it into a glass container for further usage.