If you enjoy sausages in the morning, there’s a new way you can enjoy them without having them dull. You can make a sausage burger that you can add bacon or egg to. It’s sinlessly delicious yet so easy to make! Here is the recipe that I’m excited to share with you all!
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- 1 kilogram of sausagemeat or meat squeezed from 16 giant sausages
- 1 egg yolk
- Egg for each burger
- 25-gram pack of flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 8 pieces of melting cheese
- 8 grilled rashers of streaky smoked bacon
- 8 ciabatta buns, cut in half
- Tomato slices
- Put the onion, catsup, and oyster sauce in a food processor, then mix to a rough paste. Place the sausagemeat right into a combining dish, add in the onion mix, egg yolk, 1/4 cup of water and the parsley. Divide the mixture into 8, roll right into giant spheres; after that, squash into patties.
- To prepare the cheeseburgers, heat a skillet or big frypan without adding any additional fat. Fry for 3 minutes on one side till golden, reduce the heat for 5 minutes, and duplicate on the other side after that turn.
- While the burgers cook, fry the bacon and egg. After that, gently toast the insides of the ciabatta buns.
- Place the cooked burgers on a baking sheet, put a slice of cheese on each, then pop under the grill to thaw. Sit the hamburgers on their buns, then place the bacon and egg on top.