If you enjoy sausages in the morning, there’s a new way you can enjoy them without having them dull. You can make a sausage burger that you can add bacon or egg to. It’s sinlessly delicious yet so easy to make! Here is the recipe that I’m excited to share with you all!
Morning Sausage Burger
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 ¼ pounds sausage meat or meat squeezed from 16 giant sausages
- 1 medium egg yolk
- 8 medium egg for each burger
- 1 small pack flat-leaf parsley leaves 25-gram pack, chopped
- 8 pieces melting cheese
- 8 strips grilled rashers of streaky smoked bacon
- 8 medium ciabatta buns cut in half
- 1 large tomato slices
- Put the onion, catsup, and oyster sauce in a food processor, then mix to a rough paste. Place the sausagemeat right into a combining dish, add in the onion mix, egg yolk, 1/4 cup of water and the parsley. Divide the mixture into 8, roll right into giant spheres; after that, squash into patties.
- To prepare the cheeseburgers, heat a skillet or big frypan without adding any additional fat. Fry for 3 minutes on one side till golden, reduce the heat for 5 minutes, and duplicate on the other side after that turn.
- While the burgers cook, fry the bacon and egg. After that, gently toast the insides of the ciabatta buns.
- Place the cooked burgers on a baking sheet, put a slice of cheese on each, then pop under the grill to thaw. Sit the hamburgers on their buns, then place the bacon and egg on top.