This Chicken Burgers With Apples and Maple Syrup recipe is fun because it uses flavours you don’t always find in a burger. And it has bacon. My kids, like some of the best humans I know, will eat almost anything that includes bacon. Everything is better with bacon. I hope you and your beautiful mob enjoy this recipe!
Divine Chicken Burgers With Apples and Maple Syrup
- 1 pound ground chicken organic
- ½ medium yellow onion diced
- 1 medium apple peeled and shredded
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ⅙ cup coconut flour mix with shredded coconut
- ⅙ cup coconut shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 5 slices bacon depending on how many burgers you shape
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil for cooking
- In a pan, cook bacon thoroughly. Set it aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients except for the oil needed for cooking. The mixture is a bit messy.
- Shape 4 to 6 burgers, depending on how big you prefer your burgers.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan on your stovetop.
- Once the oil is melted, place your burgers into the pan.
- Halfway through cooking, flip burgers and cook thoroughly.
- When cooked thoroughly, remove burgers and garnish with bacon.