Last weekend, I needed something quick, fast and delicious. I also needed something that made very few dishes to wash. And I found myself making these yummy Fiesta Ranch Veggie Burgers.
Fiesta Ranch Veggie Burgers
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 can beans either garbanzos or black
- 4 tablespoons Fiesta Ranch seasoning
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large tomatoes sliced
- 1 medium avocado sliced
- 1 handful lettuce
- 4 medium hamburger buns
- Put oats in a food processor bowl.
- Process until oats are finely chopped.
- Add beans, seasoning, oil, and spinach.
- Pulse several times until the mixture comes together but still is a little chunky.
- Use wet hands to form into 4 patties.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Finish in the oven for another 5 minutes or on the grill.
- Add avocado and the rest of the toppings. Enjoy!