I bought some ground beef earlier this week for some reason (I think I was going to make tacos?) and was in the mood for a burger. Also, I had some tiny buns leftover from last week, so the essentials making of a burger was at hand. So I decided to make grilled cheese sliders.
With a massive grin on my face, I chopped up a scallion and parsley, seasoned my beef and mixed it all up before grilling it up. I have never been so pleased with myself in the kitchen.
Grilled Cheese Sliders
Sliders are my ultimate favorite things in the world. Today, I'll share with you a simple recipe of grilled cheese sliders that I learned years ago.
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stalk scallion finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon of parsley finely chopped
- 8 slices cheese any cheese of choice
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1 small head lettuce
- 8 mini burger buns
- Mix everything but the buns into the ground beef. Use your bare hands to mix everything thoroughly but don’t overwork the mixture.
- Divide the beef mixture in half and form two thick patties.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Toast the mini buns before laying a bed of veggies (your choice).
- Add lots of cheese; you can add as many as you can!
- Serve with any side you can think of and enjoy!
As with any burger, top this thing to your heart’s content. Or, try mixing the toppings into the beef before cooking if you want to be a badass.
Calories: 272kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 17gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 68mgSodium: 382mgPotassium: 297mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 690IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 222mgIron: 1mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!