I’ve been experimenting with several recipes with my newly purchased air fryer, and I wanted to try if it can make me a good burger, and it did! This is the air fried onion bacon and Swiss burger that I cooked the last weekend. I’m telling you, it’s so good that I made some again last night!
Air Fried Onion Bacon and Swiss Burger
- 4 medium sesame buns freshly baked
- 1 pound ground beef 90% lean
- ½ medium onions chopped
- 1 package lean bacon
- 1 package Swiss cheese low-fat
- Put the bacon and the beef patties in the air fryer for 7 minutes at 390°F.
- Once the time is up, add the cheese on top of the burger, and toss in a handful of onions.
- If you want a toasted bun, you can throw that in there too, anywhere you care to fit it.
- Cook for another 3 minutes to thoroughly cook the burger, melt the cheese, and fry the onions.
- Serve warm!