I’ve been experimenting with several recipes with my newly purchased air fryer, and I wanted to try if it can make me a good burger, and it did! This is the air fried onion bacon and Swiss burger that I cooked the last weekend. I’m telling you, it’s so good that I made some again last night!
- Freshly baked sesame buns
- 1 pound of 90% lean ground beef
- 1/2 chopped onions
- 1 package of lean bacon
- 1 package of low-fat Swiss cheese
- Put the bacon and the beef pattie in the air fryer for 7 minutes at 390 degrees.
- Once the time is up, add the cheese on top of the burger, and toss in a handful of onions.
- If you want a toasted bun, you can throw that in there too, anywhere you care to fit it.
- Cook for another 3 minutes to thoroughly cook the burger, melt the cheese, and fry the onions.
- Serve warm!