I always want some spiciness to my burger, and I just couldn’t get it on any burger joint near me. That’s why I mixed my own condiments to make my spicy sauce for my burger. So today, I share my own recipe of chipotle aioli with you that’s perfect for burgers, sandwiches, and even nachos!
- 4 tablespoons of vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Make your aioli by mixing together all the ingredients in a small bowl. I highly recommend doubling or tripling (or quadrupling!) the recipe because this aioli is seriously addicting, and I like to have extra in the fridge to throw on breakfast burritos, sandwiches, or even just a spoon.
- I also recommend adding the cayenne pepper and cumin, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, as this is really spicy, and you may want to tone it down a bit after you do a taste test.
- Serve with your favourite burger.