For those who hate liver, please bear liver lovers with us for this Beef Liver Patties receipe. But I have to tell you that you might change your mind about the liver when you try it this way. I was not a liver hater, nor a liver lover either, but when I tried this appetizer about seven years ago, I totally fell in love with it and made it for our family every so often.
Tasty Beef Liver Patties
If you are not a fan of liver, this dosh can change your mind. Try these beef liver patties and be surprised by how amazing these are!
Beef Liver Patties Ingredients
- 2 ½ pounds beef liver
- 3 medium eggs
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic granulated
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 7 cloves garlic
- Combine all the ingredients for the liver patties in a food processor and process till smooth.
- Add a few tbs of oil to the pan, heat till medium/hot, pour out batter by 1/4 cupfuls and tilt the pan to form whatever size and shape you like.
- Fry on both sides over medium heat till ready.
- Mix the mayo and pressed garlic together.
- Start layering the beef patties, spread about a tablespoon of the mayo/garlic between each patty.
- You can make the cakes at whatever height you like, totally up to you!
- Sprinkle the tops with parsley or dill, and you are all done!
Calories: 864kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 61gFat: 55gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 29gMonounsaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 803mgSodium: 1272mgPotassium: 975mgFiber: 4gSugar: 0.4gVitamin A: 47948IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 89mgIron: 15mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!