I have many bell peppers at home, and I thought about what I should do with them before they get spoiled. Then is suddenly recalled my penchant for eating healthy burgers. And today, I’ll share with you the capsicum veggie burger that I recently perfected.
Capsicum Veggie Burger
If you want to make use of your capsicum, here'a recipe you should try. This Capsicum Veggie Burger is really easy to cook.
- ¼ pound capsicum
- ¼ pound cabbage
- ¼ pound carrots
- ½ pound cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons pepper powder
- 1 medium cucumber slice
- 2 medium tomato slice
- 5 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 10 small salad leaves optional
- 8-10 medium prepared cutlets
- 1 small onion slice
- ¼ cup Oil
- 8-10 medium buns
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- Cut the capsicum into small pieces. Add grated cabbage and carrot to it. Add cream, mustard powder, sugar, salt, pepper powder. Mix properly.
- Peel and slice the cucumber and tomatoes.
- Slice the bun horizontally into two parts. On the lower slice, apply tomato’s ketchup. Place a salad leaf on it. Then place the cutlet. Place grated cabbage and carrot mixture on it.
- Arrange cucumber, tomato slices on it. Shallow fry on both sides on a non – stick pan. Or put it in the oven for some time. Heat the oven from the upper side only.
Calories: 419kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 37gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.04gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 392mgPotassium: 732mgFiber: 2gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 3071IUVitamin C: 26mgCalcium: 160mgIron: 2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!