- 1 can of drained black beans
- 1/2 cup of diced green pepper
- 3 1/2 cups of diced steamed potatoes
- 3 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add everything into your food processor and pulse until well combined, but not too combined to make a paste!
- Form into small, thin patties and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit on a lined baking sheet for about 20 to 25 minutes, turning halfway (make sure they don’t burn!)
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag us on Instagram at @burgerrecipesinfo