Many celebrities are vegan as they discourage animal cruelty. However, if you also practice the same diet, it’s hard to find the food you can enjoy without compromising the taste. Fortunately, you can try this celebrity-approved veggie burger! This is so quick to do; check out the easy recipe here!
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and extra oil for frying
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of coriander
- 225 grams of mixed unsalted nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 75 grams of fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 25 grams of rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon yeast extract
- 150 ml vegetable stock
- 1 free-range egg
- A little flour for coating
- Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil and gently fry the chopped onion until soft but not brown.
- Stir in the coriander and cook for a further minute. Remove from the heat. Finely chop the nuts and stir them into the onion mix along with the parsley, breadcrumbs, oats, yeast extract and stock.
- Beat the egg and stir it in. Divide the mixture into 12, making each portion into a flat burger shape. Roll them in flour, then chill for one hour in the fridge before gently frying them in a shallow frying pan for 10 minutes on each side!