Who said you cannot prepare your dressing for your burgers at home? So skip the boring mayo and add some flavour to it by mixing other elements in it. And today is your lucky day as I share with you my special sauce dressing when I cook burgers at home.
- Special Sauce Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup of homemade mayo
- 1/2 cup of pickles, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup with no high-fructose corn syrup
- Homemade Mayo Ingredients
- 3/4 cup of olive, walnut, macadamia nut, or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar (apple cider, red wine, or white)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of yellow or dijon mustard
- First, make your mayo: Place the egg, vinegar, salt, and mustard in the mixing container. Next, pour in the 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- Place your immersion blender down to the bottom of the container and blend on high for about 20 seconds.
- Slowly lift the immersion blender and tilt the container to the side so that all olive oil can blend with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth and has a mayo consistency, about 30 seconds.
- Combine all of your dressing ingredients in a separate container until thoroughly combined.