These vegan patties are everything you could ever ask for. These are perfect to have when you are on a diet but still want the best tasting delicious for you. Check out the very easy recipe you can try at home.
- 1 can of drained and rinsed black beans
- 1 medium-sized poblano pepper, diced
- 3 cups of cooked brown rice/quinoa
- 1 cup of tortilla chips
- 4 teaspoons of chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients (but the tortilla chips) to a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined, but not too combined that it turns into a paste!
- Form the patties. Crush your tortilla chips into tiny pieces and coat the outsides of the patties as best you can!
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 35 minutes, turning halfway.