These vegan patties are everything you could ever ask for. These are perfect to have when you are on a diet but still want the best tasting delicious for you. Check out the very easy recipe you can try at home.
Healthy Vegan Patties
These Healthy Vegan Patties are so good you'll love having this regularly. It's so easy to make at the first attempt!
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 medium poblano pepper diced
- 3 cups brown rice or quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 4 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients (but the tortilla chips) to a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined, but not too combined that it turns into a paste!
- Form the patties. Crush your tortilla chips into tiny pieces and coat the outsides of the patties as best you can!
- Bake at 400°F for 25 to 35 minutes, turning halfway.
Calories: 369kcalCarbohydrates: 75gProtein: 10gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 86mgPotassium: 407mgFiber: 7gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 413IUVitamin C: 14mgCalcium: 65mgIron: 3mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!