- 2 chicken breasts, seasoned and grilled
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 medium portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 pieces of Monterey jack cheese or your favourite
- 2 whole-wheat buns
- Add a small amount of your olive oil to a medium saute pan, add garlic, add portabellos, and season lightly salt and pepper. Saute them until they are a nice golden brown.
- Grill chicken and then toast buns. Add cheese and then portabello.
- Serve immediately with your favourite salad. I added BBQ beans and corn on the cob on the side.
- If you have a side burner on your grill, you could easily do all of this outdoors and keep the house cool.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag us on Instagram at @burgerrecipesinfo