Heavenly Grilled Chicken Portabello Jack Burger
If you're on the lookout for your next delicious burger recipe, this heavenly grilled chicken portabello jack burger is the one! Try it and see how wonderful this burger is!
- 2 medium chicken breasts seasoned and grilled
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 medium portobello mushrooms sliced
- 2 pieces Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 medium buns whole-wheat
- Add a small amount of your olive oil to a medium saute pan, add garlic, add portabellos, and season lightly salt and pepper. Saute them until they are a nice golden brown.
- Grill chicken and then toast buns. Add cheese and then portabello.
- Serve immediately with your favourite salad. I added BBQ beans and corn on the cob on the side.
- If you have a side burner on your grill, you could easily do all of this outdoors and keep the house cool.
Calories: 349kcalCarbohydrates: 28gProtein: 34gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 265mgPotassium: 561mgFiber: 2gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 102IUVitamin C: 0.5mgCalcium: 175mgIron: 3mg
Did you give this recipe a whirl?We’re all ears to hear about your results!