I’m sharing my recipe for Sriracha Turkey Burgers tonight. Some of you may think, “Uh, I’ll never make these turkey burgers!” But trust me – they are so yummy! They stay juicy because of the sauce, and you won’t even miss a burger bun with the crunchy slaw.
Lip-Smacking Sriracha Turkey Burgers
- ¾ cup coconut milk unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter creamy
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- ½ medium lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey lean
- 1 bag broccoli slaw
- 1 medium avocado sliced thin
- Preheat grill to high heat. Whisk together all ingredients except turkey, slaw and avocado.
- Gently mix together turkey and 1/4 cup of sauce, and reserve the remaining sauce. Form turkey into 4 patties. Grill burgers until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Heat slaw in a nonstick skillet over low heat. The slaw will only take a few minutes and should still have a crunchy texture.
- Serve cooked burgers over slaw, drizzle with reserved sauce and top with avocado slices.