Scrumptious Bacon Double Cheese Burger
I guarantee you, this bacon double cheese burger will satisfy your craving for a good burger. It's loaded with two burgers and a handful of bacon.
- 500 grams ground beef
- 4 rashes bacon
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 handful Iceberg lettuce
- ¾ medium red onion
- ¼ medium onion
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 cube chicken seasoning
- ½ tablespoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 slices cheese
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 3 medium burger buns
- Finely chop both types of onion and your tomatoes.
- Place the ground beef into a bowl and add the pepper, salt and Maggi cube. Now massage all the seasoning using your hands.
- Add the onions into the meat mixture add massage it in.
- Grab a portion of the meat, roll it into a ball and flatten it into a burger shape using your hands.
- Once you’re finished, place the burgers to one side.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil. Once heated, place the bacon into the pan and leave it to cook for about 2 minutes on each side. Then put it to one side.
- Now add 1 cup of olive oil into the pan, wait for it to heat up, then place the burgers in.Cook for 5 minutes per side or until a dark brown.
- Once the burgers are cooked, place them on a paper towel to allow any excess oil to drain out.
- Pour some hot sauce onto lettuce, then the burger, cheese, tomatoes, bacon, and another burger.
- Squeeze the mustard and ketchup onto it before serving.
Calories: 727kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 42gFat: 47gSaturated Fat: 19gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 2gCholesterol: 148mgSodium: 1897mgPotassium: 1018mgFiber: 4gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 2043IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 326mgIron: 6mg
Have you tried this recipe?Let us know what you think!