Recently I made a fish burger for dinner, and I wanted to have tartar sauce with it. However, there was a problem. It was just a few minutes before dinner, and I realized we didn’t have horseradish sauce. So I had to improvise, which resulted in this gluten-free tartar sauce.
This tartar sauce is simple enough to make, so I had no problem making it right away.
- ¾ cup of mayonnaise
- ⅛ tablespoon of garlic powder
- ¼ tablespoon of onion powder
- ⅛ cup of dill
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Refrigerate till ready to use.