- 3/4 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup of apple cider
- 1/4 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1/4 tablespoon of ginger
- 1 minced jalapeño
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of plain greek yogurt
- Combine cranberries, apple cider, jalapeño, salt, ginger, jalapeño and honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook for about 7 to 12 minutes until cranberries pop and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in dijon mustard and greek yogurt. Serve on top of your favourite burgers.
Did You Make This Recipe?
How you went with my recipes? Tag us on Instagram at @burgerrecipesinfo