This Sweet Dijon Sauce is the perfect sauce to pair with your savoury burgers. It is specially made for salmon burgers, so the next time you make a homemade salmon burger, this sauce recipe will come in handy!
Sweet Dijon Sauce
This Sweet Dijon Sauce is the perfect sauce to pair with your savoury burgers. Check out the quick way to make this yummy sauce.
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- Combine all ingredients mentioned above in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Spread on buns as you assemble your homemade burgers.
Calories: 6kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 0.2gFat: 0.2gSaturated Fat: 0.01gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.04gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.1gSodium: 56mgPotassium: 10mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 4IUVitamin C: 0.02mgCalcium: 4mgIron: 0.1mg
Did you give this recipe a whirl?We’re all ears to hear about your results!