These days I try to find healthier versions of everything; even where cakes and biscuits are concerned, I will seek out the healthier versions. This homemade healthy mozzarella burger is one of them.
But, don’t get me wrong, even though I advocate healthy living, I will still indulge in not so healthy versions of recipes now and again. Why not, right? Life is too short to deprive yourself of every pleasure in life.
So for today’s post, I have a healthy burger recipe you should try.
Homemade Healthy Mozzarella Burger
- 1 pound ground beef lean
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- ½ medium red onion finely chopped
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon oregano parsley, basil, and garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 pinch salt to taste
- 1 pinch pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix all the listed ingredients until well incorporated.
- Form into 4 burgers.
- Place the burgers onto an oven sheet and cook in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- At 180°C or 350°F, turn halfway through the cooking time.
- Once out of the oven, it’s up to you what you put it in. I tend to use gluten-free buns.
- Serve and enjoy!