I am always a little wary when I try a new “healthy” recipe! Especially one with so few ingredients and barely any seasonings, but this Asian pork patties recipe may have changed my mind.
This recipe makes about 12 patties (maybe a few more depending on how big you make your patties), and each is about 165 calories.
- 2 pounds of ground pork
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of dry ginger seasoning
- 1/3 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminium foil and spray it with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the above ingredients together and combine until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into 12 to 15 patties (about 3 tablespoons each).
- Place the patties a couple of inches apart and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, making sure to flip patties halfway through.