Avocado salsa isn’t just for Mexican snacks or your morning toast; you can also add it to your favourite burger. It’s not that hard to prepare, but avocado tastes divine on top of your favourite burger! Here’s a simple recipe you can make for your homemade gourmet burgers.
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 medium jalapeño, deveined and deseeded, minced
- 1/2 small white onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro, chopped
- Combine all the listed ingredients in a bowl, and you are ready to go! Season to taste with salt and/or more lime juice. Mix until the flavour is even.
- Put on top of your favourite burger upon serving.