My chipotle burgers can be whipped up in ten minutes or less. The longest part of this recipe is forming the hamburger patties. It’s cheap, it’s so yummy, and it saves you the guilt and stomach ache of taking out fast food.
You can use any skillet that isn’t nonstick for this. If you use nonstick, the hamburger patties will not char and be as tasty. It’s important to heat up the pan before putting your burgers down because they are so thin they cook fast, and you want them to char a little bit. Alternatively (and preferably), you can cook these on the grill.
Spicy Chipotle Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chipotle
- 8 mini slider buns
- 4 slices cheese
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ handful lettuce
- 1 small onions
- 2 tablespoons pickles
- Heat your skillet on medium-high heat.
- While the skillet is heating up, mix 1 tablespoon of your chipotle sauce into your ground beef.
- Make 8 evenly portioned balls of your beef mixture. Place in the palm of your hand, and with your other palm, press the balls flat. Shape edges as needed to make a patty.
- When the skillet is hot, place patties on the skillet and leave undisturbed until time to flip. On my griddle, I cook each side for about 2 minutes.
- While burgers are cooking, add 1/2 tablespoon of the Tobasco chipotle sauce to 1/2 cup of mayonnaise and mix. Set aside.
- Remove burgers to a plate lined with paper towels to soak up any grease.
- Place on a slider bun and top with cheese and your chipotle mayo.