Mexican Burger is a healthy and delectable recipe that I always love to eat. Aside from the great satisfaction it gives, it will also help you in building muscles.
Well, it’s a fact that the majority of us loves to eat burgers. But we all know that burgers would be better if it is made up of healthy ingredients. The only way to make sure that we are not eating unhealthy burgers is by way of learning to make our patties. In this case, you will no longer buy ready-made patties in your local stores and wonder what they are made of.
Making your own healthy burger patties may consume some of your time, but you would know that it would be satisfying enough to see and to know what’ your patties are made from. Since we are very much concerned with our health, we must understand what you feed your family.
So I’ve compiled the healthiest ingredients so we could make a healthy yummy Mexican burger.
- 1 kilogram of lean ground beef
- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 large fresh egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Crushed black pepper
- 5 slices of cheese
- 5 hamburger buns
- In a medium-large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Preheat a large frying pan and add some oil to it.
- To check the seasoning well, fry a small amount of burger mixture and adjust if needed.
- Form the rest of the mixture into burgers and fry it per side until it turns light brown.
- In flipping the burger for the first time, put one slice of cheese on it and allow it to melt while cooking the patty.
- Serve it with fresh bread together with homemade salsa and guacamole. Adding bacon is optional.